Having your newborn nearby while you’re sleeping is safe and convenient with The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper. Now, your baby can snooze beside you on your bed in the security of his own cozy sleeper.
The first few months of early parenthood are hard, especially when it comes to sleeping. You’re no longer getting 8 hours of solid, uninterrupted, revitalizing rest. Your baby operates on a different clock, and when you have the opportunity to sleep, even if it’s only for 2 hours at a time, you have to take it.
The Close and Secure Sleeper was developed to allow your new addition and you to lie side by side (co-sleeping) during naps and at bedtime without compromising safety. You’ll love being able to turn on the built-in nightlight and peek in on him or scoop him up for a late-night feeding without getting out of bed.
Travel is also easier with the Close and Secure Sleeper. It’s lightweight, easy-to-fold, compact design is perfect for you to grab it and go. If you’re at grandma’s house and your baby needs a nap, you simply have to unfold the sleeper, tuck the security flap under the bed mattress, put a pillow on each side and it’s all set to go. Why wrestle a cumbersome playpen when having a safe place for your infant to sleep can be so simple?
Video review of the Close and Secure Sleeper:
- Interior Dimensions: 23.5” x 13” x 5.5”
- Full Product Dimensions: 61.25″ x 37” x 6 “
- Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Batteries: 2 “AA”
- Safe for Ages: Newborn until baby can push up or roll over
You’ll Love The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper IF…
- You’re not ready for your baby to sleep in his nursery
- You like to sleep close to your baby
- You want quick and easy access to your baby throughout the night and during naps
Now let’s consider some of the pros and cons of the The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper …
- Allows for co-sleeping without increasing the risk of SIDS
- Sides are softly padded for comfort, but firm for stability
- Machine washable
- Built-in nightlight for late-night feedings and diaper changes
- Fabric flap tucks underneath your mattress to prevent shifting
- Folds quickly for travel and storage
- Includes vinyl mattress and removable fitted sheet for easy cleaning
- Padded foot barrier to keep your little one safely snug in bed
- Lower-half of sides are mesh for comfortable airflow
- Move to crib for easy transitioning
- Foot barrier can’t be removed
- Sheet has a Velcro safety strip that may catch on other items in the dryer (washing inside a pillowcase will prevent this from happening)
In Their Own Words: Actual Users’ Reviews of the The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper
Great Peace of Mind – by S. Roan
“This wasn’t around when I was a new Mom but boy was it a big help when my Grandson was little! In those first weeks when his Mom and Dad were exhausted from getting up and down all night this gave them such peace of mind to bring him to bed with them. It was so nice to just be able to reach over and jiggle him back to sleep instead of getting up AGAIN! And it helped Mom get a nap when he did during the day. It was so easy to take along for visits and for moving him around to wherever we wanted to have him close by….”
good solution to co-sleeping – by K. Tran (Montreal, QC, Canada)
“…Features that we like are:
– this little bed is easily kept in place in our bed by a large flap that tucks under our mattress, but is also easy to move around our condo so we could always keep an eye on our baby in the day
– the mattress cover is removable, machine washable (we added a folded cotton sheet on the mattress for more comfort)
– this is really lightweight and can also be folded up for compact easy storage once baby has outgrown it until needed again, probably for our future second baby ….”
Having a safe way to co-sleep with your baby is both comforting (for you AND your baby) and convenient. If you don’t have to leave your cozy bed for feedings or diaper changes, you’ll be able to drift back to sleep after your little angel settles in again. With The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper at your side, you can enjoy the benefits of co-sleeping with blissful, peace of mind.
Tags: close and secure sleeper instructions, close and secure sleeper reviews, first years close and secure bed sleeper, first years close secure sleeper reviews, sleep positioners, the first years close and secure sleeper product reviews, the first years close and secure sleeper reviews, the first years close and secure sleeper reviews consumer