If you are looking for a monitor that will allow you to keep a watchful eye on your little one, the Summer Infant Best View Digital Video Baby Monitor has everything you possibly want!
Slipping into your sleeping baby’s room at night is risky business. One creaky door or floorboard and you’re going to be rocking an unhappy baby.
Now you can take a look at your dreaming infant any time you want without taking a step toward her bedroom. With this digital video monitor, you can press a button and view your baby on a 2 ½” screen that you can set next to your bed at night or clip to your side when you’re moving about the house.
Peace of mind that your baby is okay and resting comfortably can make a huge difference in a parent’s comfort and ability to relax. This monitor has everything you need to quiet your anxiety and let you go about your routine.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.2” x 7.2”
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Powered by: Rechargeable battery and A/C adapters
You’ll Love the Summer Infant Best View Digital Video Baby Monitor IF…
- You want a video monitor with a larger screen
- You’re concerned that your baby’s image could be transmitted to someone else’s monitoring device
- You want to be able to check in on your baby from wherever you are in your house
Now let’s consider some of the pros and cons of the Summer Infant Best View Digital Video Baby Monitor …
- The digital technology offers secure, private monitoring
- Using digital technology avoids outside interference from other wireless devices
- Has a range of up to 350 feet
- Large 2 ½” screen is in color in a lit room, and black and white in a dark room
- Night vision uses LED lights that won’t disturb your baby as she drifts off
- You can remotely scan, zoom and pan the camera’s focus
- Rechargeable battery on parent unit lasts 10 hours
- Parent unit comes with kickstand and belt clip
- LED lights on parent’s unit indicates change in sounds when screen is turned off
- Screen times-out after 10 minutes to save the battery life
- The panning feature makes the monitor very useful when your baby is big enough to start moving around her crib on her own
- Some parents would like to see the camera movement controls separated from the volume and brightness controls because they use the same joystick; so, if you’re not careful, you might adjust the wrong setting
- You can buy a second camera that you can sync with your parent unit, but it is only available via the internet
In Their Own Words: Actual Users’ Reviews of the Summer Infant Best View Digital Video Baby Monitor
Perfect Video Monitor for 3-Floor / 2000 sq feet Townhome + Garage – by D. Holoubek “Ty’s Mama” (Chicago, IL)
“Having this monitor for 2 MONTHS now, I would give it 5 Stars. No need to bore you all with tons of info as this monitor is SUPER EASY. You plug in the camera and monitor and you’re in business. No interference from 100’s of townhouses around us, and no interference from top floor to bottom floor garage. Camera moves up and down and scans around 200 degrees of a room. Monitor doesn’t give you a 360 degree picture, but it’s not supposed to. Everything about this monitor is great from sound (picks up the lightest whimper / whisper) to picture in daylight or pitch dark. Nightly we plug in the receiver to charge; never changed batteries. We recommend it to all our friends.”
Great Video Monitor for the price. – by Mark “Mark” (Illinois)
“My wife and I are very happy with this video baby monitor. We first bought the Graco iMonitor but promptly returned it (see my review of it for more information). The Summer baby monitor is a far superior product. The audio and video quality are excellent. Have had no interference or range issues. The pan, tilt, and zoom features on this camera are very usefull and set it appart from its competition. ….”
There’s nothing more important than the security of your baby. Having a way to check in on her without waking her is a must for every parent. You won’t have to worry about what’s she’s up to or if she’s safe with the Summer Infant Best View Digital Video Baby Monitor, because even when she’s in her nursery, she’s still by your side.
Tags: summer infant best view color handheld video monitor review, summer infant best view digital video baby monitor review, summer infant best view digital video monitor, summer infant best view handheld color video monitor, summer infant best view video baby monitor, wireless video baby monitor