Your children will get hours of enjoyment out of the Step2 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Center. They won’t have to sit in a dirty sandbox to get the benefits of unstructured, imaginative play.
There are a lot of toys out there that will help your young children pass their time, but toys often do so much on their own that your child doesn’t get the chance to use his imagination. The beauty of a sandbox is that your child will love the texture and can build, dig and scoop the day away.
Kids also love water play, but you can’t keep them in the bathtub or the pool all the time. With this water center, they can sail boats, splash and fill and pour different objects to their heart’s content without getting completely submerged.
Step2 put these concepts together to make one fun sand and water center. Your children will have a ball experimenting with these popular (and natural) sources of creative play.
Watch the video to get a better look at the Sand & Water Center
- Dimensions: 26” x 46.5” x 20.8”
- Weight: 26.3 pounds
- Safe for ages: 2 and up
You’ll Love the Step2 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Center IF…
- You want a sandbox for your child that doesn’t require large, expensive amounts of sand
- You want to encourage your young child to explore imaginary and experimental play
- You’d like to enjoy some sunshine while your child safely plays with sand and water
Now let’s consider some of the pros and cons of the Step2 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Center …
- The sand and play station is big enough for more than one child to play at a time
- There is an umbrella included to block the sun’s dangerous rays
- The unit includes a plastic lid to cover up the sand and water areas when they aren’t in use
- The center includes 2 pots, 1 shovel, 2 bridges and 2 boats
- The legs detach for more compact storage
- There are elastic tie-down tethers attached to the lid to keep it from blowing away
- Earthy colors make the Sand & Water Center appropriate for either gender
- The toy sits a little low for a standing adult to play along, but you can pull up a chair and join in on the fun
- Because sand and water play is always going to have some messiness to it, this toy is best suited for outdoor play, though some parents keep it in their basement
In Their Own Words: Actual Users’ Reviews of the Step2 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Center
funtastic!! – by M. J. Shroeder
“We got this for our daughter’s 3rd birthday and she loves it. We got bought sand from a hardware store for less than $5 and it’s always fun to watch her play. She moves the 2 boats around and uses her sand toys. Highly recommended for fun loving children.”
I like it and so does my grandson – by Dawn Miller “chodesmom” (Illinois)
“I bought this product for my 18 month old grandson and he LOVES it!!! Everytime he comes over he points out onto my patio where this is sitting and wants to go play with it. This is the one toy that keeps him occupied for more than ten minutes and we have a blast with it. Would highly recommend it!!!”
Not all toys have to make noises, sing songs and light up for your child to enjoy them. Your youngster’s imagination can run wild with this wet and dry fun station. Your child will enjoy hours of creative activity with the Step2 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Center for years to come.
Tags: kids outdoor toys, naturally playful sand and water activity center, sand table, sandbox, step 2 naturally playful sand and water activity center, step2 naturally playful sand and water activity center, water table