Sterilizing your bottles is fast and easy with the Philips Avent iQ24 Steam Sterilizer. After a 6-minute steam, your Avent bottles will be sterilized and ready to go at the first sign that your baby is ready for a feeding.
Newborns want a bottle every two to four hours. You quickly start to feel like you’re in a crazy cycle of bottle washing and boiling that never ends, mainly because you are.
Philips has come up with a practical solution to the never-ending sterilization loop that takes time away from your little peanut and keeps you standing over a pot of boiling water.
Depending on your needs, you can set your sterilizer on a one-time mode and it will have up to six bottles (or your breast pump) ready in six minutes. You can also set it to stay on a continuous cycle and it will keep your bottles sterile for 24 hours without you having to keep coming in and restarting it.
Keeping up with your baby’s needs can be this simple
- Dimensions: 9” x 12.6” x 9”
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Powered with electrical outlet
You’ll Love the Philips Avent iQ24 Steam Sterilizer IF…
- You’re fed up with the hassle of boiling bottles and then wondering if they’re still sterile
- You want your bottles to be ready whenever your baby is ready for a feeding
- You’re looking for some peace of mind that your breast pump and bottles are bacteria-free between feedings
Now let’s consider some of the pros and cons of the Philips Avent iQ24 Steam Sterilizer …
- Sterilizes up to six 9oz Avent bottles at a time
- Keeps bottles sterilized for 6 hours
- Has a second 24-hour setting that repeats the cycle every 6 hours without having to be reset
- 24-hour cycle can be paused with the push of a button so you don’t have to start a whole new cycle
- The digital display and sound alerts let you know where in the sterilization process your bottles are
- Because this is a steam unit, the sterilizer can get warm and should be kept where little hands can’t reach it
- Some parents recommend waiting about three minutes after the cycle is finished to let the sterilizing steam cool down
In Their Own Words: Actual Users’ Reviews of the Philips Avent iQ24 Steam Sterilizer
Simple and Trouble Free – by Gary Peterson (San Diego, CA)
“…The sterilizer is in operation off and on all day. It’s simple to use and effective, as far as I can tell. It sure beats using the oven, that’s for sure. It’s been trouble free up to this point. I just put the stuff into the trays, add the water, turn it on and wait until the little electric tone tells me it’s complete. What could be more simple? We are using the smaller bottles at present, but can easily switch to larger bottles as the baby grows. We use the sterilizer so steadily throughout the day that we’ve never used the long cycle. Our little baby-feeding cycle and production line seems to work fine.….”
makes life easier – by Kurupt “God-Body Reviewer” (Chicago)
“Boiling the bottles in hot water is so old school. The IQ24 takes the old school out of sterilizing bottles with this simple machine. It is fast , simple, and thorough in sterilizing bottles. It is just two steps, put the bottles in the machine and plug it up. In roughly about 7 minutes the bottles are sterilized. So if you have a baby and you want to simplify one task then I wold highly recommend this product..”
A lot of time and energy goes into keeping your baby safely fed. Saving time on the sterilization process allows you to spend more time cuddling your bundle or getting something else done around the house. The Philips Avent iQ24 Steam Sterilizer reliably sterilizes your bottles and breast pump quickly and efficiently so you can have more precious moments with your infant.
Tags: avent iq24 review, bottle feeding, bottle warmer, philips avent bottle sterilizer, philips avent iq24 bottle feeding, philips avent iq24 bottle warmer, philips avent iq24 electric steam sterilizer, philips avent iq24 electronic steam steriliser, philips avent iq24 steam sterilizer, philips avent iq24 steam sterilizer reviews, philips avent iq24 sterilizer prices