Safety, comfort and versatility are the hallmarks of the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat. All of the security and convertibility features that a parent could want are wrapped up in one cozy car seat.
After your baby grows out of her carrier, she will need 3 different kinds of safety seats: the full forward-facing car seat with 5-point harness, a high-backed booster with belt guides and finally, the backless booster.
Many a parent has spent a considerable amount of time researching various models of safety seats for each stage of her young child’s development. Then she goes on to spend wads of cash buying different units every time her little one’s needs change.
Graco developed the Nautilus 3-in-1 to end this madness. Now you can buy one convertible car seat that will grow with your child. You’re daughter will enjoy the comfy seat and its convenient amenities. You’ll appreciate the break to your budget and the peace-of-mind of knowing that your little girl is safe and secure whenever you’re on the road.
Take a tour of the Nautilus 3-in-1 below
- Dimensions: 29” x 20” x 36.1”
- Weight: 21 pounds*
- 5 point harness weight capacity: 20-65 pounds
- Booster weight capacity: 30-100 pounds
- Safe for ages: 1 and up
You’ll Love the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat IF…
- You’re concerned about your baby’s comfort as well as her safety
- You don’t want to spend more money every time your child graduates to a new safety seat requirement
- Your child is a Houdini and needs a 5-point harness for a longer period of time
Now let’s consider some of the pros and cons of the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat …
- Meets all of the United States safety standards
- Grows and changes as your baby grows and changes
- Extra foam padding for the comfort of your little one
- After extensive crash testing, the seat was structured with steel-reinforcements
- Head support feature is easy to adjust with one hand to meet your baby’s individual needs
- Wide armrests are contoured for a real chair-like feel
- Cup holder is built into the front of the arm so it doesn’t take up side space and is easily accessible
- Storage pockets are built into the arms for quick access to toys and treasures
- 5-point harness is designed to accommodate a child up to 65 pounds (higher than most comparable car seats)
- Fabric can be removed and is machine-washable
- Converts to a back booster and backless booster, eliminating the need to buy 2 additional units
- Installation into your car is very simple
- Adjusting the straps is extremely easy
- Has a 3-position recline feature
- The fabric is not as velvety as may be used on other comparable car seats because it was chosen for durability and easy clean-up
- The steel reinforced frame renders the Nautilus a little heavier than some other car seats
In Their Own Words: Actual Users’ Reviews of the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat
better than radian or britax in my humble opinion – by Misstico (Bayside, NY)
“So I did a LOT of research before buying this, read multiple message boards, then to the store to look at them…I finally decided to go for it b/c of
1)price (though it really wasn’t an object) but I am a big fan of bang for your buck,
2)sturdiness, i was never a fan of graco until i bought this seat. It’s got a nice weight, sturdy frame.
3)comfort, memory foam! DD loves it, she sleeps very comfortably in it without slumping over like she used to.
4)size, not gigantic like the regent but large it enough to have a big kid sit in it
I was concerned about its looks but it’s much better looking in person.
Finally, who can beat amazon’s price!…”
A great 5-point option for a tall toddler – by E. Jayasuriya (Silver Spring, MD)
“We decided on this seat after we suddenly had to retire our Evenflo Triumph. Our son is a tall skinny 3-year-old and I wanted a seat that would let him stay in a 5-point harness as long as possible. The instructions were clear enough that 2 exhausted people could put it together and install it at 10:30 at night. Setting up the straps was pretty easy and adjusting them is VERY easy. The seat seems comfy enough, and I really like the head rest–my son can doze much more comfortably on longer trips now than he could before.”
Choosing the right car seat for your toddler can be a daunting task. After hours of research, it feels like you’re buying a whole car, not just a car seat. While there are many features available, the three most important are safety, versatility and comfort. This car seat covers the basics in a big way and then offers much more at a reasonable price. The Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat is a great choice for parents that want to comfortably protect their young children from four-wheeled dangers without breaking the bank.
* Author’s note: While researching the Nautilus, I found a discrepancy in the listed weights on Amazon.com and the manufacturer’s website. I called Graco’s customer service number and the operator (who was very cordial) confirmed that the Nautilus’ correct weight is 21 pounds
Tags: graco nautilus 3 in 1 car seat best price, graco nautilus 3 in 1 car seat coupon, graco nautilus 3 in 1 car seat galaxy, graco nautilus 3 in 1 car seat matrix, graco nautilus 3 in 1 car seat rachel, graco nautilus 3 in 1 car seat reviews, graco nautilus 3 in 1 car seat safety, graco nautilus 3 in 1 car seat sale