If you’re yearning for some mommy-time, you’ll love the Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer. This “bouncy” is a sweet gift for both your baby and you, because while he’s being entertained by its frisky jungle theme, you can enjoy some free-time to do whatever you need (or dare I say, want) to do.
It’s amazing how much your life changes when you have a baby. Things that you took for granted, like a relaxing shower, become luxuries that often require careful planning and often a second set of hands.
Now while Junior is dazzled by the whimsical rainforest animals dancing and playing around a mesmerizing waterfall, you can paint your toenails or grab a bite to eat…with both hands.
Take a closer look at this Rainforest Bouncer in action…
- Dimensions: 19.3” x 17” x 5.1”
- Weight: 8.4 pounds
- Batteries: 4 “D” (not included)
- Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Safe for stages: Birth until your baby is able to sit upright unassisted
You’ll Love the Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer IF…
- You’re looking for a bouncer that will entertain and stimulate your baby
- You want a safe place for your baby to rest that is easy to move from room to room with you
- You want to register for a fun baby bouncer that is appropriate for both genders
Now let’s consider some of the pros and cons of the Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer …
- The parent activated mode plays 6 long songs
- The baby activated mode plays 6 shorter songs and makes 3 different sounds when baby plays with the hanging toys, which promotes the understanding of cause and effect
- The lights, sounds and moving animals stimulate your baby’s visual development
- Your baby is soothed by the light bouncing and gentle vibrations
- Perfect for both play and rest times
- The toy bar can be easily removed with one hand
- The 3-point seat restraint keeps your baby safely seated while allowing for free upper-body movement so he can enjoy playing with the toys
- There are 2 volume settings for your baby’s entertainment (and your sanity)
- The hanging toys are made with different textures for tactile stimulation
- The bouncer’s light weight allows for moving around the house as well as tossing it in your trunk for a day at grandma’s house
- Some parents have reported that the bar made clicking noises, but all of them were extremely pleased with Fisher-Price’s customer service and quick replacement of bar at no cost
- The toys hang down lower than other comparable bouncers in order for small babies to be able to reach them
In Their Own Words: Actual Users’ Reviews of the Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer
Nephew loves his “Happy Fun Chair” – by Compay (New Orleans, LA)
“I bought this from Amazon for my baby nephew, and he absolutely loves it. His parents call it the “Happy Fun Chair”, and not only is it great as a bouncer, it stimultes my nephew’s sense of sound and sight. It turned out to be a terrific gift, I’m glad other Amazon reviewers were able to steer me to the Rainforest Bouncer.”
Great Bouncer! – by Lwoozy (New York, NY)
“My 3 month old who does not like any other bouncers or swings LOVES this bouncer! From the moment we put her in it she started to smile. We had the lamb bouncer before and she hated it! She also didn’t care too much for our Graco Swing however this bouncer has been a winner. Thank goodness!”
There’s no shame in wanting some time to be a real, live person AND be a good parent. There are a lot of products out there that will keep your child occupied or offers a safe place to lie down, but you’ll be hard-pressed to find one unit that can do both in such a fun and convenient way. The Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer is the answer to many an exhausted mother’s prayers.
Tags: fisher price rainforest bouncer chair, fisher price rainforest bouncer cheapest, fisher price rainforest bouncer discount, fisher price rainforest bouncer k2564, fisher price rainforest bouncer price, fisher price rainforest bouncer reviews, fisher price rainforest bouncer target, fisher price rainforest bouncer weight limit, rainforest bouncer babies r us, rainforest bouncer seat