The Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing is a stylish swing and rocker that will soothe your baby to sleep with all comfort of a cloud and tenderness of a mother’s arms.
Any parent that has a fussy little one knows that rocking him is a surefire way to book a trip to Slumber Land, but sometimes there is just so much going on that you need an alternative.
This swing will simulate the loving rock of a mother while giving the comfort of a one-of-a-kind plush seat. When your baby grows, the side-by-side rocker converts to a swing that rocks back and forth for your little one’s relaxation and enjoyment.
Fisher-Price has a reputation for quality products that are safe, comfortable and useful. The Papasan Swing is no exception. Your angel will love snuggling in her comfy, little haven and you can be confident that she’s as safe as if she were nestled in your arms.
Here’s a sneak peek at the Papasan Cradle Swing in action
- Weight: 21.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 18 x 9 x 31.2 inches
- Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Batteries: 4 “D”
You’ll Love the Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing IF…
- You want a seat that is almost as comfortable as your arms
- You’re looking for a rocker that is appropriate for newborns as well as older infant
Now let’s consider some of the pros and cons of the Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing
- Side-by-side motion is soothing and will lull your small baby to sleep
- Your baby can watch the plush toys dance around or gaze at her own pretty face in the large mirror
- The Papasan plays 10 songs and three nature sounds to help your baby relax
- Your baby can be rocked in six different speeds, depending on her mood and preference
- The swing folds for easy storage, as well as a trip to grandma’s house
- The seat has a detachable pad that is machine-washable
- The seat can be adjusted to recline or sit up depending on which swing mode you would like your baby to enjoy
- The volume is easily adjusted with a tuning dial
- Soothing music and nature sounds automatically shut-off after seven minutes
- There are entertaining toys on an attached tray, but they don’t rattle or make sounds
In Their Own Words: Actual Users’ Reviews of the Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing
Can’t live without this swing!!! – by Nicky’s Mommy (San Francisco, CA)
“I am the type of mother who read every review about products which is why I am making sure to type a review for my favorite swing! This swing is by far the best thing we could have purchased for our son. He is now 2 1/2 months old and still loves it.”
Nice to have– by Anonymous (Fort Worth, TX)
“My husband and I were having problems with our little girl only wanting to sleep in our arms. So we went out and bought this swing. The first time we put her in it she slept for four hours straight! The seat seems to snuggle our baby and she is very comfortable in it. The padding is very soft.”
Your baby will adore sleeping in this uniquely-styled swing and you’ll appreciate having a little time for yourself. The sturdy construction and myriad number of features dedicated to soothing and entertaining your infant will quickly earn it a place of honor in your home. The Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing will bring you and your little sweet pea hours of peaceful relaxation.
Tags: fisher price baby papasan cradle swing, fisher price my little lamb cradle and swing, fisher price my little lamb cradle swing reviews, fisher price papasan cradle swing, fisher price papasan cradle swing my little lamb, fisher price starlight papasan cradle swing, papasan bouncer baby, papasan cradle swing reviews, papasan cradle swing weight limit, papasan swing baby, papasan swing infant