The Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy by Swimways will keep your child safe from the rays of the sun as he lounges in the pool on a summer afternoon.
The shady canopy comes with the original Baby Spring Float and provides protection from ultraviolet rays that could burn your youngster’s skin. The sun can be a friend, providing warmth on cold days, but unprotected exposure can lead to reddening of the skin and painful blisters.
While your baby should always be wearing sunscreen when outdoors, it is important that he is also protected safely under a reliable source of shade. The canopy is designed to shield your toddler from these dangerous rays all the while being attractive and comfortable.
• Weight: 1.6 pounds
• Dimensions: 2 x 12.4 x 12.5 inches
• Safe for ages: 9 months to 2 years
You’ll Love the Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy by Swimways IF…
• Your baby has sensitive skin and is easily burned
• You live in a place where there are several hours of direct sunlight
• You spend a lot of time around a pool during the summer
Now let’s consider some of the pros and cons of the Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy by Swimways …
• Mesh covering allows for protection from the sun without letting water pool and weigh down the float
• Dual inflation chambers provide stability while in the water
• Low seat provides security for your baby while he swims in the pool
• Canopy is adjustable to three different settings to maximize protection
• The Spring Float includes a storage bag for easy travel
• Front and back sides are not marked, but does not hinder floating ability
• The Spring Float is easy to inflate and deflate but does take a little time
In Their Own Words: Actual Users’ Reviews of the Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy by Swimways
Great portable pool float for your little one! – by LNM in Boston (Boston, Mass.)
“I purchased this for a recent trip to the Carribean with my 14 month old son. We loved this float – folds up so compact and takes only a few seconds to set up. My son was very happy and secure floating away and the sun canopy came in handy since my son doesn’t like hats that much.”
arizona sun! – by M. Wanser
“It’s hard enough to coat my children in sunscreen every few hours to send them out into the Arizona sun but my children are also very fair skinned. It’s super hard for me to find a shaded baby float that won’t tip over. This product is wonderful, it allows her the freedom to feel the water and play in the water without tipping over while protecting her delicate skin from the harsh sun.”
Children love spending time in the water, but it can be a stressful time for parents as they try to keep a watchful eye on their little swimmers. The afternoon sun can be dangerous to young children, but this float will protect your most precious commodity. The Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy by Swimways will keep your child safe and secure without the worries of tipping over or sun burn.
Tags: baby spring float activity center with canopy, baby spring float sun canopy buy, baby spring float sun canopy developmental stages, baby spring float sun canopy inflatable pool, baby spring float sun canopy prices, baby spring float sun canopy review, baby spring float sun canopy stores, baby spring float sun canopy swim ways, baby spring float sun canopy uv rays, baby spring float with canopy swimways review, swimways baby spring float sun canopy, swimways baby spring float sun canopy shop